I've been working with Jerry.k in translating for his album and if you guys follow him on Twitter, he's been not only promoting his album in Korean, but also in English (courtesy of yours truly). If you want to keep up with his album teasers & release whereabouts, he has a Blogspot also where he posts both in Korean & the English translations. Anticipate his album because I got to listen to it and it's sick in the good way.
And aside from helping him out, I just got out of midterms (hellish two weeks since none of them were back-to-back) so now I'm momentarily free! F-R-E-E (for a little bit)! Also, I've lost a little bit of my motivation to translate because I've been occupied with school & work, but also because I haven't translated in a while.
I've also had people ask me through comments or Twitter on what my plans of translating are, so here's a list:
- Hiphopplaya's New Wave Series: #2, #3, & #4 (I already did #1 & #5).
- I think it's difficult for me to finish this because I'm not very interested in any of the artists here besides Evo, but I have started on each of them so it's a matter of me just putting effort to sit and translate through everyone talking...
- DJ Dopsh's interview with HipHopLE
- I started this but decided I'll break it into parts. Before I touch any other HipHopLE interview (I plan on working on Andup's recent one), I'll finish Dopsh's first. I feel so bad because I already started it and haven't touched it in centuries...
- Editorials: Too Old, Hip Hop Kid & requests if there are any.
- I have to find a download for the movie (if you can help a sister out, that'd be great!) but I plan on writing a review/editorial for this. It'll more so be an editorial because the documentary brings up good points that's going on in the khiphop scene right now. Also, if you guys want to request about whatever you guys want to know, I can write/explain about it for you guys (like I did with the Rimi case).
- On the Charts Interviews: Jerry.k, someone requested J.kyun, & I don't know who else LOL.
- Jerry.k is confirmed! I'll be making a post after this one goes up in taking questions to ask him. I still have to find a way to contact J.kyun, and I don't know who else asked for whom...sorry...terrible memory...
This isn't supposed to be sappy but it's getting there so I'll cut it off. Thanks for everyone supporting this blog, even if updates are slow as hell. If you have questions, let me know (via commenting here, Twitter, or e-mail)! And feel free to cuss me out for being slow as hell because I deserve it lol.