Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dok2 clears the air for featuring for Big Bang's G-Dragon



In a short interview regarding the release of his mixtape (again), Dok2 also brought up an interesting topic of mentioning G-Dragon and in regards to the rumors of featuring on his new album.

When Hiphopplaya asked the question, "There's a lot of buzz going on about you featuring for G-Dragon's album. Can you go into detail of what you brought up on Twitter?", Dok2 answered, "There was a rumor on the internet a while back about me turning down the featuring and I never did that before, so I just wanted to reveal the truth. If a featuring offer comes in, I have no reason to turn it down since we've known each other for 10 years."

It makes me sad that they won't be featuring for one another because I'd love to have seen a track of slurring rap that's not comprehensible. Maybe next time when both light a joint, we'll be able to listen to a 'joint' collaboration.



Source: Hiphopplaya

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...not sure how I'd feel about their collaboration (if it was to happen)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it did happen hehehe

    ReplyDelete