Thursday, August 8, 2013

Olltii releases first single titled 'Fast'







Olltii released his first single on the 8th titled 'Fast' alongside the music video for the track. This is probably his first official release since he broke into the scene last summer with his mixtape "Rappin' Ollday."

Most of you may know him as the youngest rapper in the crew Angdreville (ADV for short) with Huck P, that kid who was on KPOP Star season 2, or that kid who always has black and white edits in the khiphop tag on Tumblr.

Anyway, the song itself is okay, nothing special. The beat sounds awfully familiar but I can't quite put a finger on it right now. Either way, since the beat reminds me of another song, it's probably some generic backtrack that everyone and their moms use. For lyrics wise, it was really bland. Just him trying to get into a girl's pants with references to cars and "speeding." His style sounds really like Huck P's, kind of that nasally sound but rapping a verse in one breath type. No surprise there either since Huck P is also his role model. All in all, nothing great about the track. I mainly translated it because my friend mentioned it so translations and music video is linked if you want to check it out lol.








[VERSE 1]
It seems you saw me for the first time also 
Now it's time for me to introduce myself to you 
Instead of repeating my words, I rap like, this, "I just playin'"

I'm a third year in high school and my age is 18
Despite being a student, I make money through rapping
Instead of being boring and keeping boundaries, I speed without a license and rev up the engine with my tongue

Vrooooooom I'm ready 
I just move where I'm drawn to 
Hold my hand and come closer 
Even if there's no road sign, it's alright because my face is the billboard 

Forget safe driving since this is my first time also feeling it
Don't worry because I'll teach you the next step
Sit in the seat here beside me and adjust your speed that you're coming across for the first time to me


[HOOK]
I can't have you if I fall behind
Aside from you, there are several competitors so that's why I'm quick, because I know (yup - I can't slow down)

If you feel that I'm alright, then look, come closer, and you can skip over the process
I'm headed straight for you (ba-baby girl be mine)


[BRIDGE]
I keep looking at you. No, this isn't a turtle's race
There's no exit when it comes to your charms
Even if I keep walking, how is it that I can't come out from it? 
When I can't seem to solve the problem, I just pick and choose
If your goal is as clear as mine, then run of walk like me


[VERSE 2]
Don't act like you're a child when in fact, you know everything
Stick your body closer this way aggressively
You're going to grow from a girl to a woman in a leap

You annoyingly tried to reason with me saying, "We're not even dating and you're taking it too fast"
Because I'm not a teacher, instead of punishing you, I just want to get to know this together with you

You think too much, yet you grab my hands 
You tell me meaningless words to not worry but I'm sick of it because what I need is confirmation

It's not kissing, it's just shutting my lips 
Just follow me in this drawn feeling 
I stop beside you as if I were at a red light
See, my cheeks are red now


[HOOK]
I can't have you if I fall behind
Aside from you, there are several competitors so that's why I'm quick, because I know (yup - I can't slow down)

If you feel that I'm alright, then look, come closer, and you can skip over the process
I'm headed straight for you (ba-baby girl be mine)


[BRIDGE 2]
Undo your seat belt and link your arm around mine
With your response of being drawn, I speed even more eh eh eh eh eh 

No comments:

Post a Comment