Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Crybaby joins Grandline Entertainment






Having shown his unique colors through his singles "Be My" and "6 Line Luv Song," singer-songwriter Crybaby was announced to become the newest family member of Grandline Entertainment, which houses artists such as 015B, Geeks, Crucial Star, TakeOne, Nam Soo Rim, K JUN, Jun Sayer, etc.

According to Grandline Entertainment, they said, "Crybaby is a singer-songwriter that's able to hold a unique yet sensible sound through his R&B that surpasses the bases of pop, rock, hip hop, jazz, and other genres in music. As an artist that's able to write modern yet strong music as well as hold a charming voice, we find him to match the direction that Grandline is headed music-wise which was the reason for us recruiting him."

Crybaby promoted under the group called Crybabies, consisting of 2AM's Seulong and Swings and was under the label Independent Records, housing artists Vasco, Basick, and InnoVator. However, it was announced that Vasco decided to disband the label but in still wanting to take care of Crybaby, he decided to recommend him to Grandline Entertainment.


Crybaby said, "I'm very happy to be a part of the family in Grandline Entertainment, as they house the seniors, juniors, and colleagues I've always respected. I'm confident in being able to deliver even greater and newer music." He continued in saying, "I'm planning on releasing my first album with music that's fitting with the upcoming fall season," announcing his plans in the future.



Source: Hiphopplaya

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! Although I am late with this news, I heard Crybaby "Sunshine" ft. my baby Beenzino and fell in love with the quirky, sweet song(: Love you Grandline Entertainment. Thanks to the admin working hard on this site. Please add more updates, I'm sure there's a lot of music-thirsty people like me(: Fighting!!

    ReplyDelete