Thursday, March 28, 2013

[NEWS] Nuttyverse releases single "Midnight Film" produced by Kimparkchella




Nuttyverse releases "Midnight Film" as a single from his upcoming EP which he's working on.

On the 28th (today), he released the single which was produced by Kimparkchella and mixed and mastered by both Kimparkchella and Soriheda. The single will be available on all online music sites.

Meanwhile, Nuttyverse is currently working on his EP and will promote through various performances and featuring.


The song isn't too bad considering you can never go wrong anywhere with Kimparkchella and a guitar. He kind of reminds me of a young Mad Clown from his voice, but his rapping game is a little different. The female vocals was a nice addition and was very minimal to fit with the quietness of the song. Give the song a listen and check out the lyrics below:





[VERSE 1]
The pitch-black darkness approaches once again and we call that the night
The unfamiliar atmosphere I can’t approach easily traps me in the room and the moon fills up

The moon is the light that shines down on me and just stares
I think it’s looking for friends in the darkness alone
It has the same thoughts as I do and I just open up the windows
No matter how much I open the palms of my hands up, the distance is too far

This isn’t something shabby, but they’re actions that represent me
When the night approaches, I miss the touch of my first love
It’s because I can’t feel it anymore, because they’re no longer here
The night that I feel with my skin is torture

I know that saying these things every day won’t end things, but I’m okay
Instead of lying to comfort myself, I just tell myself honestly
I’m afraid of the dark so I hope you can embrace me


[HOOK]
In the end of this cold night, I can’t see you
I’m frantically finding my way in this quiet darkness
The vision before me is unfamiliar
I can’t hold it anymore
I close my eyes again in the sound of the night growing deeper


[VERSE 2]
I take my car in the freely open road during the nights my head aches
I turn up the song louder as I turn the handle
While having my windows about halfway down, I sing along to the tune

I feel the wind of the night seeping through the crack of the car window
As I feel the coldness, it reminds of the floor of my room
When I go back, I have to count more sheep
As I count and count, I have to spend the night again

Someone once said that the night is beautiful
When people in my surroundings helped mend for my insufficiency, I thought that too as I sat in front of the Han River
While whispering dreams, it blended in with the scenery

So what exactly is the problem? Let’s call it a disease even
The answer’s not coming up and the morning is too far from now
I open the window again stretch out my hand
The spotlight made by the night, the moon shines on me


[HOOK]
In the end of this cold night, I can’t see you
I’m frantically finding my way in this quiet darkness
The vision before me is unfamiliar
I can’t hold it anymore
I close my eyes again in the sound of the night growing deeper


[BRIDGE]
That moon digs deep into my heart so that in this night, I can’t reach my hand out to you
I try to find lost time and walk towards where you are in this night


[HOOK]
In the end of this cold night, I can’t see you
I’m frantically finding my way in this quiet darkness
The vision before me is unfamiliar
I can’t hold it anymore
I close my eyes again in the sound of the night growing deeper



Source: Hiphopplaya


No comments:

Post a Comment